快速注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 8998|回复: 0

笛子社团笔记

[复制链接]
云乐音乐学校 发表于 2019-11-7 08:26:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
笛子社团笔记
& {5 G4 }$ i/ f! O竹笛的历史沿革      History of bamboo flute7 n3 [/ k- U5 O" ^1 m0 F4 q( S
1.八千年前骨头制作,是至今最早的笛子,又叫''骨哨。
5 H# J1 c/ q- Y  W(''Bone making 8,000 years ago is the earliest flute, also called "bone whistle".)
. ~4 h+ h2 N2 g& P; s  L2 l* s- q2.殷周时代就有音阶完整的竹制笛子.
. @! c: n3 y. x5 t# Q. DIn the Yin and zhou dynasties, there were bamboo flutes with complete scales.- m% }8 P; C; O/ l4 O
3.魏晋时期出现十二律笛.
+ |# F. r( l8 X" [9 Q# x" JThe twelve flute appeared in wei and jin dynasties.
3 A" P; U! R. B0 u7 |7 {2 r4.宋朝出现吹孔在中间,两手交叉起来演奏的''交叉笛''.
/ f. I" t! S6 ^ In song dynasty, there was a "cross flute" with holes in the middle and hands crossed.
: ]; E3 P7 e  ^+ l5.宋元以后,竹笛成为戏曲伴奏乐器,伴奏梆子戏的称为''梆笛'',伴奏昆曲的称为''曲笛  }' K: g2 A% H
''After song and yuan dynasties, bamboo flute became an accompaniment instrument for operas. Bangzi opera was called bangdi and kunqu opera was called qudi.  \* l1 U/ p' y5 \
小工调 正宫调 乙字调      Xiao gong tune tune b character
2 o" }5 X5 _0 z+ m8 c1.以第三孔(从下向上数)作主音1的统称,''小工调''.) {4 N; f1 J8 Y7 H6 T- }7 {
Use the third hole (from the bottom up) as the general term for tonic 1, "minor key".5 C; ?  X% p0 x" d( V: R0 B
2.以第六孔(顶孔)作主音的称为''正宫调''
$ O$ {9 f0 W' f& ]% T% z, T, X The one with the sixth hole (top hole) as the tonic is called "palace tone".- S- d3 J. s& @  u
3.以筒音作为主音(全按孔)作主音的称为''乙字调''.
% l$ E/ n! T) E; @7 x The tonic with the tube tone as the tonic (full press hole) is called "b-tone".
/ @! p7 f" t$ r! n笛类乐器'        Flute class instruments
/ w8 G  ^% H% n$ T. @1.竹笛属于横吹的开管乐器.% g& {# m0 s7 E* [# o
Bamboo flute is an open wind instrument that blows horizontally.
$ M; H8 d4 Q8 x# q& D2.人体吸气经过唇部的控制,使气流成为一束,以斜面的角射入管的吹端,从而产生边棱振动,在管内形成驻波,因而发出与管长相对应的频率.凡此类型的称为'笛类乐器( Y, v3 t  R5 j1 y& a1 x  a
The human body inhales through the control of the lips, making the air flow into a bundle, to the Angle of the inclined plane into the pipe blowing end, thus generating edge vibration, in the tube to form a standing wave, so as to emit the relative length of the frequency.
6 g4 {1 b/ X% f* y" |笛与萧的区别      The difference between flute and shaw" t$ B  a% _4 W  G; }
横吹的都称为''笛'',竖吹的都称为''萧''.
# {  W+ U, ~: O0 ~0 QThose that blow horizontally are called flutes, and those that blow vertically are called shaws.
) \  w4 j4 p* J笛子各部分名称      The names of the parts of the flute
) I' s) K; x3 @" C% T( k从下往上数,辅助音孔、基音双孔、第一孔、第二孔、第三孔、第四孔、第五孔、第六孔、笛膜孔、吹孔、笛塞。. D8 S- q! W  Z9 i7 l" [& \! e
From the bottom up, auxiliary sound hole, pitch double hole, first hole, second hole, third hole, fourth hole, fifth hole, sixth hole, flute film hole, blowing hole, flute plug.2 I' ?! C0 R$ S( ^0 ^  ~( h; \+ m
# Y: h% ^. Y7 D- z) F+ l
& S  }; ^9 i+ x6 {

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|作曲网原创音乐论坛社区 ( 鄂ICP备05006521号-2 )

鄂公网安备 42018502000750号

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 06:45 , Processed in 0.110306 second(s), 21 queries .