只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9002|回复: 0

笛子社团笔记

[复制链接]
云乐音乐学校 发表于 2019-11-7 08:26:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
笛子社团笔记
7 C: H6 I) G9 H  ~" W; s7 h竹笛的历史沿革      History of bamboo flute0 W; S! J; r+ i
1.八千年前骨头制作,是至今最早的笛子,又叫''骨哨。
6 s4 o5 Q- b8 q/ [(''Bone making 8,000 years ago is the earliest flute, also called "bone whistle".)+ I0 d" S$ z/ r2 ]6 Y0 ~/ _' d
2.殷周时代就有音阶完整的竹制笛子.7 M/ A& |& e+ V( h4 T  t" ~, P
In the Yin and zhou dynasties, there were bamboo flutes with complete scales.
, D; ~+ N/ J. E3.魏晋时期出现十二律笛.
+ e3 i7 E+ h+ e3 p9 TThe twelve flute appeared in wei and jin dynasties.
0 I3 o0 l; ?3 A4.宋朝出现吹孔在中间,两手交叉起来演奏的''交叉笛''.; z( v4 c8 Y! c) F1 z( _- Z
In song dynasty, there was a "cross flute" with holes in the middle and hands crossed.
, D0 U7 @4 }* z: z5 E0 G$ A. C5.宋元以后,竹笛成为戏曲伴奏乐器,伴奏梆子戏的称为''梆笛'',伴奏昆曲的称为''曲笛
0 j+ G* Q; l" G( X# z& i''After song and yuan dynasties, bamboo flute became an accompaniment instrument for operas. Bangzi opera was called bangdi and kunqu opera was called qudi.
, s3 W& Y6 P' G- m2 a+ L小工调 正宫调 乙字调      Xiao gong tune tune b character
) j# s- y( J% @* |  [9 F% z2 _1.以第三孔(从下向上数)作主音1的统称,''小工调''.
: W# G( \4 T% L8 \Use the third hole (from the bottom up) as the general term for tonic 1, "minor key".2 C" i2 L- L8 S5 @- q  k* ^' X* B
2.以第六孔(顶孔)作主音的称为''正宫调''
3 u$ G3 P# P. b The one with the sixth hole (top hole) as the tonic is called "palace tone".
$ R- `* R' s. A3.以筒音作为主音(全按孔)作主音的称为''乙字调''.
2 t# ]* ?1 J4 R# r& r: Y The tonic with the tube tone as the tonic (full press hole) is called "b-tone".% p' u8 v4 q' Z4 j$ W: G
笛类乐器'        Flute class instruments5 U2 `& J7 k5 v7 [
1.竹笛属于横吹的开管乐器.& O) S- p; d" l( S" l6 o
Bamboo flute is an open wind instrument that blows horizontally.1 ^9 ]4 n: j- [% j; p9 k
2.人体吸气经过唇部的控制,使气流成为一束,以斜面的角射入管的吹端,从而产生边棱振动,在管内形成驻波,因而发出与管长相对应的频率.凡此类型的称为'笛类乐器* x/ E  V, g& @1 H; s$ r" y
The human body inhales through the control of the lips, making the air flow into a bundle, to the Angle of the inclined plane into the pipe blowing end, thus generating edge vibration, in the tube to form a standing wave, so as to emit the relative length of the frequency.
# Q3 }* j+ c. w; V9 B笛与萧的区别      The difference between flute and shaw
! t$ y* }3 R7 ?/ Q横吹的都称为''笛'',竖吹的都称为''萧''.
! E. G) T! V5 X1 IThose that blow horizontally are called flutes, and those that blow vertically are called shaws.$ @* D- w. m, s7 D$ S4 D" Y
笛子各部分名称      The names of the parts of the flute1 x8 T) Q' R. }- o/ A& m- R
从下往上数,辅助音孔、基音双孔、第一孔、第二孔、第三孔、第四孔、第五孔、第六孔、笛膜孔、吹孔、笛塞。+ I1 F/ n; `- |
From the bottom up, auxiliary sound hole, pitch double hole, first hole, second hole, third hole, fourth hole, fifth hole, sixth hole, flute film hole, blowing hole, flute plug.; [( B' M8 U6 ]" y0 P; V  P4 a9 J& `

7 J( T* P. s! W( ?4 e, O$ m, O+ W& h. |7 C# C3 `& r: o# P. r

相关帖子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|作曲网原创音乐论坛社区 ( 鄂ICP备05006521号-2 )

鄂公网安备 42018502000750号

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:14 , Processed in 0.116140 second(s), 19 queries .